From Riskan Wiki
Revision as of 14:00, 5 April 2015 by RiskanWiki
Frequently asked questions
See here the answers to most frequently asked questions about the Riskan. This section is compiled periodically from user queries on the site Riskan guru that is the forum of Riskan users.
- Who are the main users of Riskan?
- What are the theoretical models used for the numerical simulation of each of the physical effects?
- What are the numerical methods used to implement the theoretical models?
- What is the programming language used to develop the GUI?
- What is the type of database used to store the software tables?
- Does Riskan have a chemical database?
- Does Riskan have a mixture modeling capability?
- What is the mixture model used to determine the thermodynamic properties?
- What are the languages and systems of units available for the GUI?
- Does Riskan require the installation of any additional program to the operating system?
- What is the format of the software outputs?
- The software can be supplied in "modules" or just "complete package"?
- Does the software have ability to integrate with other risk analysis software?
- What are the software licensing modes?
- The licensing modes to use the software can be purchased or rented?
- What are the maintenance and software update modes?
- How is the user support to the software?